Thursday, August 02, 2007

I Want A New Look

I'm tired of being boring. I've been reading a lot more blogs lately because of things the girls have linked to. And I want more focus...and some bling. I'm not sure what to do about it, but I'm open to finding out. It's interesting to read some of the blogs whose writers have a very clear focus in what their purpose is. I started out being vague and random and haven't wandered very far from my humble beginnings. I'm getting ready to move into a new season and lots of things in my life are changing. I think this blog should be one of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your ramblings. I find it interesting since I haven't managed to even start a blog myself, as much as I enjoy keeping in tough with extended family members. It makes me feel that much closer to all of you. Please continue.
Love GEE GEE

Alli said...

I've always enjoyed your ramblings as well. And I love your new look. It suits you. :)

k said...

Thank you both very much :-) I've spent all afternoon looking for just the right picture and I've found one that really pleases me. (It also took most of the evening trying to figure out how to get it posted!)

Kate said...

That's a beautiful picture! I love the new look. :)

loni said...

This looks just like you. I love it!!