Monday, February 13, 2006

What am I doing here?!

The obvious answer that springs to mind is either "I don't Know!" or "My daughter made me!" Part of me (a big part!) is very sure that I totally don't have time for this. But I really enjoy reading Kelli's blog. We live close enough to each other that neither of us has to go to WalMart alone, we talk on the phone a dozen times a day and yet...I still love to read her blog. She called today and (yet again!) told me I should blog. When I told her that I had gone so far as to sign up with a username and a password, which I could no longer remember, but that I had bogged down when I had to decide what to call it, she got right online, finished the set-up and told me to get busy! So here I am. It will be interesting to see where this takes us.

5 comments:

mamashine said...

I cackle in fiendish glee.

I am drunk with power.

My mother has a blog.

:)

k said...

Holy cow! I posted this entry eight seconds ago! Were you sitting there with your finger on the "Enter" button waiting to gloat at your victory? (Hee, hee...this is fun!)

Kate said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to hear more about your lives. My life here is good, but it's still too far from you!

mamashine said...

See Mom this IS fun! Kate's already added you to her links too. You're going to get addicted.

k said...

That's part of what I was afraid of. It's PAST my bedtime, but am I in my bed? NO! I am checking my silly blog one last time. (Well, I'm also waiting for the dryer to finish so that I can put my DH's clean, wet jeans in the dryer. Otherwise the poor man will have to go to work tomorrow with no pants on, which would not be his first choice.)