Thursday, February 23, 2006

I love naptime!

My sweet little babies have tag-teamed me for most of this week, but today for the first time in awhile they all went to sleep at the same time. So I can reasonably expect more than an hour of uninterrupted time in which to do something productive. And this is where I question the sanity of having added blog time to my already overburdened schedule. Am I cleaning? NO Am I trying to figure out what in the world we will have for dinner? Certainly not. Am I even treating myself to some channel surfing while I fold laundry? Anything that will dig us out of the end of the week pileups? ...sigh... You already know the answer to these questions. I sit at the computer...and...now what I will do with all this time is a moot point. I hear someone in the other room who wants to get up. Oh, well...

4 comments:

KatieBug said...

My children have asked me where your pet is. They think you need a pet cow.Please remedy this situation as soon as posible. Thank you.

KatieBug said...

Much to their dismay no pet cow is avalible.They settled on a fish for you, and she is to be named ...drumroll please..Dorthy. Surprise! We are so original

k said...

Oh, dang... you don't actually expect me to put that lame fish on my blog, do you? Is there any chance at all that your elephant memoried boys will forget the whole thing?

KatieBug said...

Not likely