Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bliss!




I'm the happiest grandmother on the face of the planet. All of my grandkids (and there are 5 of them, and they are STINKIN' CUTE!) live close to us. Last night we went to spend the night with the 3 we don't live with, so that their mama could go out with friends. (Daddy works nights). We had such a great time with our sweeties. I fed them GF cookies and rice pudding for bedtime snack. And I asked CreamPuff, "Whatcha eatin' there, girlfriend?" So she showed me :-)








We spent the night because Mom and Dad were going to be home so very late. This morning, I was deeply. DEEPLY asleep and I felt little fingers poking me in the shoulder. With every ounce of energy in my sleep drugged body, I dragged my eyes open, and there was the grinning face of a grandson one quarter inch from each of my bloodshot eyeballs. And they said, "Grammie, it's time for you to get up now!" And God bless 'em, I love 'em so much that I didn't kill 'em. I just lay there and woke up slowly and then took pictures of them being goofy with their Papa C.



And in the afternoon there was a birthday party at a jumping place for a little boy who was so happy to be one year older. You wouldn't know it by the pictures I took, but there were about 30 kids there. I took pictures of my own kids and here they are.


Gilly really got into the jumping cage. Most of the pictures I got of here were in here.












I didn't get many picture of Birthday Bubby because he was having too much fun to stand still for dumb old photo shots. And Luke showed off a brand new skill--sitting by himself for the very first time.
















CreamPuff and Daddy go down the big slide.

The whole shindig was SO MUCH FUN!!





1 comment:

mamashine said...

I love posts with lots of pictures.