Saturday, June 02, 2007

...and then there was MORE dancing...

I should have put something about dancing myself into a coma on my 101 list. Because once a month I do that. I did it tonight. Went to worship service this morning. We had practice for about 30 minutes before the service. Then we danced during the service for about 20 minutes. Then we have dance lessons in the afternoon for people who want to learn how to do it--2 hours long and after the lessons are over, the dance team practices Israeli dances just for fun--another half hour or so. Then in the evening, we have a fellowship called Chaverah--covered dish dinner followed by---did you guess? More dancing. Almost 2 more hours. When it was time to go home, I nearly had to crawl to the car on my hands and knees. I wish I'd had Kelli's pedometer on today. I feel like I logged about 26,951 steps--give or take a dance. Next month I'll have to borrow hers (or buy my own) to see how it adds up. Dance--it does a body good.

No comments: