Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tagged!

kep tagged me for this one. Short and sweet!

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what? Not really craving at this point, but I wouldn't mind a trip to Chick-Fila.

2. What is the weather outside and do you wish it would change? The weather outside has finally changed to something nearer to what I like. I wouldn't wish Texas summers on a dog--every year I just grit my teeth and wait it out. The heat wave has broken for this year. Hurray!!

3.What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here? I don't have many links so I usually run through kep's or ksl's links.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else, and if so, where? This time of year, I always want to be in New England. Only to visit, though. Where I live right now is the center of my universe.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, whom? It's been a really long time since I thought about wanting to be someone else. Right now, I'm too busy trying to be the best "me" that I can be. (Wouldn't mind having someone else's clothes, though!)

Wasn't that fun? Only 4 people know me on line and one of them tagged me. So, just jump in, all the rest of you. This one is easy.

No comments: