Friday, July 14, 2006

...and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

ksl and I were sitting at the kitchen table after work yesterday and suddenly there was a scream of genuine pain and distress from Firecracker in the playroom. He was in there all alone and there had been no crash so she leaped up and raced in there to see what was wrong. She brought him back to the kitchen (stopping at the frig for one of those frozen things to put on boo-boos) and then held him in her lap while he sobbed. I asked him, "Sweetie, what happened?" He stopped crying and glared at me in fury. "YOUR ARK pinched my finger!!" Wow. My bad. And there was really nothing anybody could say to him to make it not my fault. Obviously, I need to be more careful.

1 comment:

Kate said...

OUCH! Only a wonderful grammie would be eaten up with guilt about that. :)