Friday, September 21, 2007

Thankful Thursday--on Friday

I filled out the application for the opening in our classroom and put it in the L-rd's hands as to what would happen. And I found out very quickly. The Asst. Principle stopped me in the hall as I was leaving school yesterday afternoon and told me that they had pulled my file and looked at it and that I wasn't far enough along in the process of getting certified for them to consider me as a candidate for this particular job. I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed. But mostly that is because we could really use the money. As for the job itself, there's a lot to it and the learning curve would be all consuming. So I'm thankful that I can trust the L-rd to protect me from getting in over my head. Now I have a year to study and learn in this class before I take the plunge.

And I'm thankful to have a daughter who sees the humor in the small things of life. :-)

2 comments:

Alli said...

Aw, sorry to hear about that. But now you know and you have something to work toward. And you have time to learn everything at slower pace.

Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

You put it in HIS hands and got the right answer. When it happens you will be an incredible teacher.

My daughter too sees the funny things in life, even though I have had to threaten her not to put them out to the world.I am afraid people would think I am losing it,or just weird.

Love,
C